|lead time:||4-6 Weeks|
- Fabricks are super acoustic bricks made from acoustic foam and wool fabric, designed to look fabulous, divide space and reduce noise.
- Quickly configured and reconfigured, Fabricks offer the flexibility to change spaces in the modern open plan workplace by creating walls for meeting spaces and individual work areas; the dynamic of a space and even the location of power can be altered in moments.
- Absorbing sound involves converting sound energy
to heat to prevent unwanted reﬂections
• Blocking redirects the sound, prevents it travelling
to sensitive listeners
• Covering introduces a pleasant sound into the
environment so that others might be ignored
|Features||2D flat face and 3D sculptured face lightweight bricks 3 different lengths (300mm, 600mm or 1200mm) 2 different heights (200mm or 400mm) 90° corner bricks Typical configurations 1600mm, 1800mm or 2000mm high Over 30 standard colours to from Camira blazer lite Extruded aluminium posts with ability to house power & data cables Standard post heights can be combined easily (e.g., 600mm post + 1800mm post = 2400mm high wall) Steel base|
|Confgurations||Example 1 Create meeting spaces of diﬀerent heights and lengths, this confguration would accommodate a meeting table for 4-6 people. , Example 2 Straight or with a return, create dividing walls and corridors, this confguration creates a wall with return using the 90 degree corner bricks. , Example 3 Zig Zag confgurations can be created for work booths, just slide a table up and you have simple touchdown areas; this example would accommodate 3 workstations.|