The Why ottoman (3 prongs) can be utilised as a stand alone piece or grouped to create sculptural configurations. Why is an ideal high traffic public seating system for malls, airports, foyers and galleries.
|lead time:||6-8 Weeks|
- An expressive and artistic lightweight acoustic panel that can be wall or ceiling mounted.
- Our idea is an acoustic panel that need not be hidden or disguised. Taking advantage of two-sided panels and Snowsound® technology, we instinctively thought of a variable and lightweight surface made up of several modules which can be located in the space according to the changing needs of our contemporary lifestyles. Not so much a partition wall but an aerial wall mounted or ceiling structure that affords the end user the utmost creative and expressive freedom.
- Sound is formed by waves that reflect off solid surfaces. In rooms constructed from timber, concrete or glass, echoes can be created causing an unpleasant, loud environment.
- Snowsound’s patented technology is based on the use of panels composed of material with variable densities to achieve selective absorption at different frequencies, optimising the acoustic environment.
- The new Flap System has numerous quality fittings available for freestanding, wall or ceiling-mounted options.
|OPTIONS||Numerous quality fittings available for freestanding, wall or ceiling-mounted options|