Kruze Meeting Chair
DESIGNED BY DAVID FOX
Possessing presence and panache, the highly versatile Kruze chair will complement a range of environments and draws the eye to its elegant form. The gently sculpted contours and generous proportions, promise outstanding sitting comfort, while the choice of fully upholstered or with contrasting Black American Walnut outer veneer, makes it adaptable for relaxed or more distinguished areas.
Manufactured in UK.
The Kruze collection is the ideal solution for a variety of applications and is available with either a recycled aluminium 4-star or 5-star base on castors. Kruze is also available with a painted lacquered finish to satisfy our client’s exacting requirements.
Kruze is now available on a cruciform wooden base, in Oak and Walnut, making it ideal for high-end hotels and luxury environments. Opt for a painted wireframe in any RAL colour for a more relaxed office environment.
· Seat height: 470mm
· The gently sculpted contours and generous proportions, promise outstanding sitting comfort.
· Supported by a polished chrome 4-star base
· CMHR moulded seat and back foam
· Available fully upholstered in fabric or leather
· Glides for hard or soft floors
· Black American Walnut or Oak show-wood outer also available
· Available on a cruciform wooden base, in Oak and Walnut, or painted wireframe in any RAL colour