Quiet-Revolution provides a haven for phone and Skype calls and a hideaway to complete focus work without tying up meeting room space.
Quiet-Revolution is a stand-alone capsule designed with privacy and focus in mind. It’s an acoustic cocoon for an occupant to sit, spin and transport themselves from the office, while remaining in it.
Quiet-Revolution does not require specific fire and air-conditioning compliance and its shell has acoustically insulated walls that absorb mid-frequency ambient noise.
– The Quiet-Revolution is ideal for open plan and activity based working environments
– It is designed and manufactured in New Zealand by Kiwi’s and the NZ felted wool panel covering provides mid- level acoustic dampening qualities
– It provides privacy and a place to focus, enhancing staff well-being and productivity
– The high seat back closes off the entrance providing 360 degrees of privacy
– Unlike fixed workspace areas, these moveable units do not require individual fire and air-conditioning compliance and can move with you to future locations
– Quiet-Revolution is 100% recyclable
– The Quiet-Revolution 2.1 includes an ergonomic fold down table, power and data
– It’s is 1250mm in diameter and 1800mm high
– The sections are modular providing a choice of colour and flexibility for access and installation
Quiet-Revolution features mid-frequency acoustic dampening qualities. These assist in the reduction of ambient sound when the Q-R is in use. Its height and size also make it a useful piece of furniture for sound absorption when not in use.
|lead time:||8-10 weeks|
- 360 degree privacy from distractions
- Acoustically insulated walls reduce mid-frequency sounds
- Movable & modular
- 1m x 1m Phone Booth ? 1800mm H
- 1.25m x 1.25m Focus Booth with generous fold-down desk ? 1800mm H
- Light, power and/or Smart USB available
- Video conferencing or tablet bracket available
- Colours and specifications to your requirements
|Dimensions||1250mm Diameter x 1800mm High|